The following English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese software update is released:
- PC-3000 Flash software Ver. 7.3.7.
All authorized technical support users will get the latest software versions.
Please contact us to learn more on how to become an authorized technical support user and receive all of the recent PC-3000 Software Updates:
A SHORT LIST OF THE MAIN ENHANCEMENTS:
- Added resources of the complex ECC codes:
- Added the ability to put files with build errors or with ECC errors in a separate directory when saving files from folder structure.
- Added new Translator algorithm method “SanDisk 8 sec” which allows to significantly improve the resulting quality of recovery from UFD / SD / microSD cards based on SanDisk technology. It allows you to bypass the limitations of the classic Block Number:
- Assemble images with the capacity of more than 32-64GB;
- Use data from SLC cache;
- Get complete folder structure including updates;
- Recover video files from build translator image.
This algorithm can reliably be used only in cases which require 8 sector size block building. In future updates more SanDisk CPU FW modifications will be added (MLC-memory cases, old cases with different SA location, etc).
- Added new Translator Algorithm for SM2704 controllers
- Added new Translator Algorithm for PS8036 controllers
- Added visual method for constructing the virtual image based on the file system, which allows you to manually select the most suitable candidates from the list of blocks. This image assembling algorithm might be very useful in cases when a translator is not available and SA area doesn't contain a marker for Block Number image building (modern SSS669x cases for example).
- Added new rereading algorithms:
- Sandisk MLC Ver 1
- Sandisk MLC Ver 2
- Sandisk MLC 15nm
CHECK OUT ALL THE NEW FEATURES HERE.